- Published on Wednesday, 06 March 2013 00:54
- Written by Super User
~ Come join the fun on July 4th ~
Held at Lions Park with a parade starting at 9:00 a.m.!
Enjoy a day of food, vendors, music, and entertainment. Enjoy a barbeque or picnic in Lions Park.
- Sun Run: register at the Othello Chamber of Commerce or Othello Sporting Goods or at the run starting point up to 7:00 a.m. on July 4th. Run starting point is located at the north side of Lions Park. The 1 mile run/walk begins at 8:00 a.m. and the 5 and 10 k run/walk begins at 8:15 a.m. Columbia Basin Health Association will give a free sports bag to every participant in the Sun Run.
- Community Parade: through the City begins at 10:00 a.m. The opening ceremonies will begin immediately after the parade at the flagpole in Lions Park.
- 3 on 3 basketball tournament: begins at 7 a.m. at the basketball court in Lions Park. Register at the Othello Chamber of Commerce or Othello Sporting Goods.
- Demolition derby at the Othello Rodeo Grounds: time trials begin at 5:00 p.m. with racing at 6:00 p.m. Admission is $8.00, children 6 years old or younger free! More information can be obtained from their website at othellorodeo.com
- Fireworks display begins at 10 p.m. in Lions Park.
More information can be obtained from the Othello Chamber of Commerce 1-800-684-2556 or 509-488-2683 and by visiting their website at: www.othellochamber.com
Come and enjoy the music, food, and entertainment !
Parade & Entertainment
"Fourth of July Fun in the Sun Faire"
~ FAMILY FUN ~ ~ ALCOHOL FREE ~
~ NO ADMISSION CHARGE ~
Sponsored by Othello Chamber of Commerce
For accommodations call the Cabana Motel at 509-488-2605 or Best Western at 509-488-5671.
Or for more information about the 4th of July Sun Faire, call Chamber of Commerce 1-800-684-2556 or 509-488-2683.
- CITY FORMS
- BUILDING / PLANNING FORMS
- CONTRACTS AND AGREEMENTS
- COUNCIL MEETING AUDIO
- COUNCIL MEETING MINUTES
- COUNCIL RESOLUTIONS
- COUNCIL WORKSHOP MINUTES
- INTERLOCAL AGREEMENTS
- POLICE DEPARTMENT FORMS
- PUBLIC WORKS FORMS