Job Title: Lateral Officer
Salary range: $64,320-$78,192
Department: Police Department
Hours: Full-Time, Permanent
PRIMARY DUTIES: Othello Police Officers are responsible for performing law enforcement, crime prevention and investigation work. Their primary responsibility is for the protection of life and property through enforcing statutes and laws.
2022 SALARY: Lateral Police Officer pay range is $64,320 - $78,192 DOE
This application packet contains:
1. City of Othello employment application
2. Waiver and authorization to release information, must be notarized
3. Declaration of lntent to Claim Veterans' Scoring Criteria
4. Minimum Requirements list
You will need to complete and RETURN the following items:
1. Signed City of Othello employment application
2. Waiver and authorization to release information, signed and notarized
3. A copy of your high school diploma or G.E.D.
4. A copy of your valid drivers license.
5. A copy of your Law Enforcement Academy Certificate.
6. The Veterans' Scoring Criteria, if you are to claim the Veteran's preference as defined in RCW 73.16.010
Mail, deliver or email these items to:
Civil Service Commission
Tania D. Morelos, Secretary/Examiner
City of Othello
500 E. Main St.
Othello, WA 99344
PHOTO IDENTIFICATION IS REQUIRED AT TIME OF REGISTRATION.