Our Human Resources Department is committed to providing a broad range of customer centered services which include:
- Legal/Employment Law Compliance
- All non-civil service recruitments are managed by the City of Othello Human Resources Department.
- The Civil Service recruitment process is managed by the City of Othello Police Department Civil Service Office. You must contact Civil Service for application packet.
Equal Opportunity Employment
The City of Othello is committed to equal employment opportunity for all persons regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, creed, sex, age, marital status, veteran with disability status, Vietnam era veteran status or disability, except where a bona fide occupational qualification exists. View the City of Othello Equal Employment Opportunity Plan.
Application forms and complete job descriptions can be obtained:
- At City Hall, 500 E. Main Street
- By calling (509) 488-5686
Applications will be processed only when the City of Othello has announced a recruitment and the closing date has not passed. The City of Othello will not process unsolicited applications for employment nor will it retain applications for future consideration.
Location / Mailing Address
500 E. Main Street
Othello, WA 99344
View a Map to Human Resources
How to Reach Us
HR Staff: Phone/Email
8:30 am to 5:00 pm
Monday thru Friday