Our Annual Christmas parade has been magical year, after year. We are committed to continue encouraging our community and guests to participate in our parade. All parade entries must submit an entry form and pay the applicable fee.
Type of Entries:
- Marching Band
- Farm Equipment
- Semi-Truck/Large Vehicle
- Decorated Car
- Other (to be listed on entry form)
Entry fees must be included with application.
- $40.00 for commercial entry-business, equestrian, political, specialty, performers (promoting themselves)
- $10.00 for non-profit, community organization, religious group
- GOVERNMENT AGENCIES - FREE
Entry fees are non-refundable. Payment should be turned in with entry form.
All commercial entries must provide a Certificate of Insurance. It is required from your insurance company to name the Othello Holiday Committee and the City of Othello as additional insured. Cars must furnish proof of automobile insurance. The Certificates of Insurance should accompany the entry form.
Entry forms must be submitted by November 26, 2021.
- Checks can be made out to: Beautification Committee, c/o Othello Holiday Committee
- You may drop off entry form/payment at City Hall - 500 E Main St. Othello, WA 99344
- You may also return an electronic copy of the entry form to email@example.com, but payment will need to be dropped off at City Hall.
Click here to download entry form. For more information, please contact Brianna Garza at 509-331-9949.