The Othello Holiday Committee is now accepting applications for vendors! There are specific requirements each vendor must meet in order to be an eligible vendor for our 2021 Christmas event.
- Application must be turned in by November 19, 2021
- Vendor Permit
- Must receive a vendor permit through the Adams County Health Department (509-488-2031)
- Food Handlers Permit
- Can apply for a permit through the Adams County Health Department (509-488-2031)
- Apply online at https://www.foodworkercard.wa.gov/
- Pay required fee for application. Payment is due when you turn in your application.
- Checks can be made out to: Beautification Committee, c/o Othello Holiday Committee
- You may drop off application/payment at City Hall - 500 E Main St. Othello, WA 99344
- You may also return an electronic copy of the application to email@example.com, but payment will need to be dropped off at City Hall
- Submit menu to be approved
This years vendor fees are as follows:
- Non-Profit - $0.00
- Food Vendor - $100.00
- Merchandise/Other - $50.00
Click here to download vendor application. For more information, please contact Jackee Carlson at 509-470-0118.